Houston Lawyers for Maritime Accident Victims Worldwide
From the North Sea drilling platforms to the channels and bayous of Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and throughout the Gulf of Mexico, injured maritime workers worldwide turn to the accident and injury attorneys of Stevenson & Murray for practical legal guidance and experienced legal representation in a full range of maritime accident cases:
- Jones Act claims on behalf of injured seamen
- Drilling rig, ship and platform injuries of all kinds
- Maintenance and cure claims on behalf of injured maritime workers
- Sailors injured shoreside during work duties
- Maritime exposure and illness, including chemical burns and diseases like cancer, leukemia and mesothelioma
- Injured divers
- Seaworthiness claims arising out of negligent maintenance or crewing of vessels of all kinds
- Wrongful death claims arising out of drowning, capsized or any other fatal maritime accident covered by the Death on the High Seas Act
- Offshore worker, deckhand and dredge operator injuries
The firm represents maritime accident victims and injured seamen working on the East Coast of the United States, the Gulf of Mexico and in oil fields and ports in the Middle East, Asia, Africa, Mexico, Azerbaijan and Singapore. Our clients primarily work in or for the petrochemical industry, but we have substantial experience in maritime accident cases involving international shipping and dredging work. We also represent commercial fishermen injured on the job.
Contact the Maritime Accident and Injury Lawyers
If you make a living on the water, and you suffered a serious or catastrophic injury on the job, the capable attorneys at the Houston, Texas, law firm of Stevenson & Murray can offer you the legal help you need to obtain real financial recovery.
We invite you to call our offices 713.597.3836 or contact us by email for more information or to schedule a free, confidential consultation with a leading U.S. maritime accident and personal injury trial attorney.
Please continue reading for answers to your questions about personal injury and information about wrongful death cases.